1. Collection of Personal Data
“Personal Data” means information about you, from which you are identifiable, including but not limited to your name, identification card number, mobile phone number, credit card details, email address, location, car details, and social media public profile.
Fetch may collect your Personal Data through, but not limited to, the following channels:
i. Registration to the Fetch Valet Mobile Application
By signing up for a Fetch Valet account, you may be required to enter Personal Data to be stored with your account and for your use of the Fetch service
ii. Use of the Fetch service
Personal Data may be asked for us to fulfill your request for Fetch service.
iii. Social Media
iv. Registration to Events and Venues where Fetch is Present
v. Fetch Online Sign-Up Sheets
Fetch limits its collection of Personal Data to those that allow us to deliver our services and to properly communicate our promotions, special offers, and announcements.
Fetch does not knowingly collect Personal Data from people under eighteen years of age.
2. Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
3. Updating Your Personal Data
You can update your personal data anytime by accessing your account on the Fetch Valet Mobile Application, or contacting Fetch in any of its available channels including, but not limited to, contact form on the Website, email, SMS, and social media and messaging accounts.
4. Use of Personal Data
The Personal Data we collect from you will be used, or shared with third parties (including related companies, third party service providers, and third party sellers), for some or all of the following purposes:
- To deliver the services you have purchased through the Fetch Valet Mobile Application, and other available channels. We may pass your personal information on to a third party in order to maintain the quality of service that you experience;
- To update you on the status of your requests and other transactions;
- To process transaction payments;
- To compare information, and verify with third parties in order to ensure that the information is accurate;
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account (if any) with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from the Fetch Mobile Application system; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Fetch Mobile Application and customize them for users; identify users of the Fetch Mobile Application; carry out research on our users’ demographics and behaviour; provide you with information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our or third party services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes;
- When you register an account with the Fetch Mobile Application or otherwise provide us with your personal data through other available channels, we will also use your personal data to send you marketing and/or promotional materials about our or third party partners’ products and services from time to time. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies; and
- In exceptional circumstances Fetch may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes, or for fulfilment of legal and regulatory requirements and requests.
5. Collection of Other Data
6. Disclosure, Processing, and Retention of Data
7. Security of Your Personal Data
Fetch ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Fetch, please contact us at our e-mail address below.
8. Fetch’s Right
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT FETCH HAS THE RIGHT TO DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY LEGAL, REGULATORY, GOVERNMENTAL, TAX, LAW ENFORCEMENT OR OTHER AUTHORITIES OR THE RELEVANT RIGHT OWNERS, IF FETCH HAS REASONABLE GROUNDS TO BELIEVE THAT DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS NECESSARY FOR THE PURPOSE OF MEETING ANY OBLIGATIONS, REQUIREMENTS OR ARRANGEMENTS, WHETHER VOLUNTARY OR MANDATORY, AS A RESULT OF COOPERATING WITH AN ORDER, AN INVESTIGATION AND/OR A REQUEST OF ANY NATURE BY SUCH PARTIES. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE NOT TO TAKE ANY ACTION AND/OR WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS TO TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST FETCH FOR THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.
9. Contacting Fetch
If you wish to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, request access and/or correction of your personal information, have any queries, comments or concerns, or require any help on technical or cookie-related matters, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly